AB Show seeks speakers who can share information on emerging trends, offer solutions to today’s facility, program and personnel challenges, and present fresh, innovative ideas and best practices. It’s all about helping attendees solve their most important problems.
We’re looking for dynamic speakers who are presenters and well as facilitators, who encourage audience interaction in their presentations to address various learning styles.
New formats are encouraged, in varying lengths. Sessions can be 60- to 90-minutes in length, as well as longer pre-conference workshops.
How Do We Select Speakers?
We select speakers who are leaders in sports, fitness, recreation and wellness, who are enthusiastic and well-spoken, and who can provide actionable takeaways for attendees.
- Leadership, People Management and Personal Development
- Emerging Leaders/New Managers
- Programming, Marketing and Customer Experience
- Facility Operations & Security
- Risk Management
- Facility Planning & Design
- Fitness Center Programming & Management
- Aquatic Programming & Management
- College & University
- Older Adult Fitness & Recreation
- Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Technology & Trends
- Military Sports & Fitness
- Studio Management
What Do Speakers Receive?
One speaker per session receives coach airfare, one night’s lodging, $75 for miscellaneous expenses and a complimentary registration. Additional speakers in a session may receive a complimentary registration.
January 31 - Speaker submissions due.
May 1 - Speakers selected and notified.