Are you looking to join the esteemed alumni of AB Show speakers? Now is your chance. Through April 14, the call for presentations is open for session submissions.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for presenters who have the answers and information the industry seeks by sharing trends, offering solutions and presenting innovative ideas.
Organizers are looking for ideas in a variety of athletic areas, a few examples include:
- Military sports and fitness
- Facility planning and design
- Aquatic programming and management
- Programming, marketing and customer experience
- Parks and recreation
- People management and personal development
- Fitness center management
- Facility operations, risk management and security
Examples of presentations at past AB Shows have included:
- Legal liability and risks
- Pool safety hacks
- New recruitment and retention ideas
- Designing facilities for equitable communities
- Youth sports leadership best practices
- Building accountability for team members of varying generations
- Facility space needs and planning standards
AB Show leaders are always open to new and unique ways of presenting what you have to offer, so if you have a different format — let us know.
How do you submit?
Prospective speakers can edit their submissions up until the closing deadline on April 14.
Speakers will be notified of their acceptance by mid-May. Questions? Reach us at email@example.com.